Sunday, December 13, 2015

Don't Gamble With Your Taxes

Okay, so here's your commercial. I apologize in advance.

Taxes aren't the most popular topic for bedtime reading, I suppose, but hopefully (hopefully? more like definitely) you won some money this year. If so, you're going to need to know about this in order to stay out of trouble with the IRS at tax time.

My new book should make filing your slot wins in April a little less stressful. If you want to read some of what I've written before on this subject (and read it FOR FREE), you can read my earlier blog posts here:


In “Don't Gamble With Your Taxes,” I discuss everything that Recreational (Casual) and Professional Gamblers need to know when filing their tax returns.


Topics covered include: How to report wins, deduct losses, and create a tax journal with records that comply with IRS requirements. Also featured are key future developments and upcoming changes in the law that every gambler needs to know about.

Buy your copy today!Available at Amazon on Kindle and in Paperback.

No comments:

Post a Comment